Best Ride of Rwanda
A FLEXIBLE APPROACH
There are very few people who know the hills of Rwanda which among them are our guides. This brings many benefits, but something we are particularly proud of is our ability to be flexible. We believe that travel is at its best when flexible and so we ask that you treat this itinerary as a guide to how you will spend your time with us, rather than as a rigid framework. You are bound to have experiences, see places and meet people that we haven’t listed here. Equally, there may be occasions when we cannot, for good reason, fulfill every detail in this itinerary. Finally, please treat distances as estimates because we will sometimes make route changes in the hope of giving you the best adventure possible.
DID YOU KNOW? Lake Kivu is a home to 65 billion cubic meters of methane, an alternative source of energy that was a key factor in Heineken’s decision to start brewing there in the late 1950s. Heineken still operates on the shores of Lake Kivu,producing local brands Primus and Mutzig beers.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Soft Drinks , Fresh Fruits (throughout the day),
- Tourist Vans ,
- Mountain Bikes and Helmets,
- Local Experts Guides (English, French & Swahili speaking),
- Accommodations, Airport Transfers,
- Covid -19 Rapid test on day
- Will have a separate designed vehicle to carry Bikes.
- Rain jacket,
- sun cream,
- cycling glasses,
- cycling gloves,
- Hiking boots
- Our team will come to pick you from the airport with tourist van(s) welcoming you to the land of a thousand hills and drive you to musanze (approximate 2hours and half drive) for an overnight at Garden Palace Hotel .